Breaking News

Tanushree Dutta blasts on Rakhi Sawant, calls her 's*x and money obsessed moron'

Latest
Tanushree Dutta blasts on Rakhi Sawant, calls her 'sex and money obsessed moron'

After Tanushree Dutta pics slammed Rakhi Sawant for belittling her #MeToo experience on the sets of Horn Ok Pleasss in 2008, a war of words between the two actresses ensued. Rakhi called her a liar and a drug addict, to which Tanushree Dutta responded by slapping a Rs 10 crore defamation suit on her.
Rakhi went on to hold a press conference, in which she accused Tanushree of r@ping
 her multiple times twelve years ago. She also called her a 'man from the inside' and a lesbian. Rakhi also claimed that Tanushree was her best friend back then and took her to rave parties where she forced her to consume drugs.
Tanushree has now issued a statement, slamming Rakhi for her comments. "My parents always told me to choose my friends very carefully and I learnt to live by that advice. I simply avoid at all cost people I think are not good for me. So it's disgusting when uncouth, uneducated, dirty, downmarket, classless, characterless, perverted, degraded abominations like Rakhi Sawant claim to ever be friends with me," she said.
According to Tanushree, the only interaction she had with Rakhi was at the international airport lounge in 2009. Tanushree said that she tried "ignoring her desperate advances several times" but Rakhi somehow managed to catch hold of her. Apparently, Rakhi's agenda was to convert Tanushree to Christianity.
"She told me that I will go to hell if I don't believe in Jejus. Of course, the fanatic fool didn't have an answer when I asked her the exact location of heaven and hell. Then Rakhi went on to trash Hinduism and murti puja by calling it devil worship. At this point, I got disgusted with her and told her to back off," she said.
Tanushree was "amazed" that after trashing her during the Horn Ok Pleassss controversy a year ago, Rakhi was "not only trying to be friends with me but putting strange ideas in my head about religion".
Calling herself an "agnostic spiritual seeker", Tanushree said that she was actually put off Christianity because of Rakhi's "ridiculous conversion tactics". It was only years later that she started believing in Jesus Christ and fell in love with him.
"These Rakhi Sawants of the world are the kind of people who are the reason the minorities get into trouble in our country. When they are Hindu, they talk badly about other religions and when they convert, they talk badly about Hinduism. But the good ones get judged by the behaviour of these so-called converts," Tanushree wrote, adding that the "real reason" Rakhi was badmouthing her was because of "a conversion attempt gone bad".
Rakhi said that Tanushree shaved her head because she was a 'man from the inside' and a lesbian. To this, Tanushree responded, "Calling me homosexual because I shaved my head. In both the Hindu and Buddhist traditions, when one gets 'diksha' or initiation into deep spiritual practises or yogic sadhana, out of devotion and surrender to God and guru, one gives up their identity signified by giving up the hair. Insulting a serious Hindu tradition by calling it a homosexual practise... Shame on you Rakhi!"
Tanushree called Rakhi a "s*x and money obsessed moron" and asked, "Have you done plastic surgery on your brain also?" She added, "You will perish along with your lies and so will your friends who have put you up for it."
Hot

No comments